At Riselabs, we work on multiple startup ideas with minimal documentation and project realisation associated with them during their early stages.
We’re capable of reviewing client documentation and developing high-level technical specifications, but we have limited time and expertise available to drill deeper into the technical needs of a project.
We need someone to help dig deeper into the technicalities of a project, writing up the mechanical hows and whys. Our documents usually consist of a client wishlist and objectives, followed by our high-level breakdown of features and likely complexity.
From these documents, we need:
– Each feature is detailed to explain to our development team HOW to build a feature and WHY.
– Which technologies would be most suitable and why.
– Any unknowns or risks
– If Native or Hybrid development would be most suitable
– Potential ongoing costs and budget concerns
– Draw.io or similar flow diagrams
– Basic wireframes explaining the functionality
– Estimating time required to implement a feature
– Highlighting any features that are incompatible, unachievable or in need of further research
– Preparing the document for client approval and review
– Speaking with clients directly to confirm any unknowns or find out more information
This job will suit someone with a broad technical knowledge of iOS apps, Android Apps, platform and web development, WordPress, Laraval and PHP. Including databasing technologies that support those frontends, like MySQL and Firebase. We also sometimes work with technologies on our expertise edge, like AWS and Elasticsearch.
We’re not looking for someone to develop these technical specifications on top of writing, as we will hand them to other resources in our team. You may be required to speak to these resources directly and solve problems as they arise.
We often budget up to 25%, £1,000 to £3,000+ for the documentation of a project. We usually quote clients in 20-hour sprints.
We have 3 projects ready to go.